Friday, March 25, 2016

Childhood's End, Part Two

I happened to log in a few days ago, on March 22, 2016, and I saw it had been a year to the day since I last posted anything. So, I've scanned some things I will be posting for the enjoyment of the phantom followers of this site. This one is a quick strip I did over 20 years ago. My good friend John Terhorst and I were going to be attending the 50th World Science Fiction convention in Orlando, Florida, (the state from which we both escaped). John had the idea to put together a funny minizine related to the con. This was my contribution. Any who have attended these cons knows there are areas where flyers, informational bulletins, and media detritus of all sorts are stapled, stacked, or dropped by the denizens of the cons for the attention and interest of other con denizens. Most of the material has to do with the days' programming and events and the night's parties. Then there is the miscellany, of which our zine was but one example. I found the zine recently, and I may post the whole thing at a future date.

No comments:

Post a Comment